View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #346 (permalink)
StSapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolling7 View Post
See next post about source

We'll find out about the rule from SUPER MOD. Is it ok to use alldeaf to encourage a member to commit a crime? The clock is ticking.
Nobody here encouraged you to commit a crime. You're delusional, but that's just par for the course in this thread.

Quote:
You are another one of those who can't read....how many are there on here???

Re-read the post......StSapphire said VEGAS..........NOT Nevada
1) Jillio made a joke* about you getting laid with a snide remark that "you will no doubt have to pay for it". She didn't say "you should definitely find a country and a part of a country where prostitution is illegal, and pick up a hooker there". That was your own overactive imagination.

2) I mentioned Vegas as a stereotypical example, and since I'm on the east coast, "Vegas" is a generic term for the entire extended metropolitan area. So if you have to technically leave the city limits to reach an area where it's legal doesn't really mean much to me.

3) What I said actually doesn't matter, either, since jillio was the person making the initial remark.

Quote:
Nope, never been but still I KNOW it's illegal. Care to weigh in?
AD has had meet-ups in Vegas, so I'm guessing you have been there and the next time you go ask one of the friendly men in blue where you can legally with-in the city limit buy you a piece. Once they get themself under control from a hard, long laugh, they might give you a nice bracelet to wear.
See above, city limits mean little to me. In my own city, I consider basically everything from the smaller cities in a neighboring state to countless suburbs, villages and other things to still be all part of my city's general 'area'. Try again, chief.

Quote:
The clock is ticking
The only clock that exists is in your head.

Quote:
60 miles outside the city out is a business, just like making movies/dvds and just like nude/strip joints. It's still selling sex, just legal business.
So you admit that there are places where prostitution is legal in AMERICA. So, nice try, chief. If scary internet people make you uncomfortable with their dirty language... you don't get to shut them up. You are allowed to put any number of people you dislike on ignore, though. If you need help with that, I can walk you through the process.

Quote:
The clock is ticking
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafCaroline View Post
What clock?
The one that's in his head. Poor kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missywinks View Post
If I told you to jump off the bridge, would you?
I would, given a strong enough (and stretchy enough) rope. Sounds like fun!
StSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote